DMRC Recruitment online application form www.delhimetrorail.com notification apply for guidelines Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. and more (DMRC) jobs see below
DMRC Recruitment Notification for various posts and Admit card Download
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is owned by the Delhi government. DMRC operates the metro and also plans and implements the metro rails in India and abroad.
The DMRC is a joint venture of Govt. of India and DELHI government. Delhi Metro serves in Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, and Noida.There is a DMRC Institute which is a training institute for training the staff of metro rail operators of India.
There are different career opportunities with the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Every year it recruits a lot of people.
It provides different posts like:
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO respectively.)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- Junior Engineer / Electrical
- And Junior Engineer / Civil
- Junior Engineer / Mechanical
- Maintainer (Ref and AC mechanic, Fitter, Electrician)
The candidates should be of 18 – 28 years old in order to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
The candidates are only eligible to apply for the above-mentioned posts only if they meet the required qualifications which are mentioned below:
- Qualifications for Station Controller / Train Operator: the candidates who want to apply for this post have three years Engineering Diploma (Electrical) or should have the bachelor’s degree in Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry.
- And Qualifications for CRA: a graduate candidate can apply for this job provided he/she must acquire a diploma in Computer Applications (minimum of 6 weeks).
- Qualifications for Junior Engineer / Electronics / Electrical / Civil / Mechanical: The candidates must have a diploma of three years in Engineering from any recognized institute.
- Qualifications for Maintainer Posts: The applicant must have a diploma in the concerned trade (Electrician / Mechanic / Fitter / Ref & AC Mechanic) from the Indian Trade Institute.
The candidates are selected on the basis of their written examination, medical examination, and Interview. The confirmation of selection is done by the official notification.
The candidates from the SC / ST category have to pay an application fee of 150 rupees and unreserved and OBC category candidates must pay 400 rupees.
|1896+ Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer vacancy Apply the Last Date 26 February SHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Application start date: 27.01.2018
Last Date: 12.03.2018
|Application Fee: UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates 500/- and SC,ST: 250/-|
|Vacancy Details Total: 1896+52 Posts|
|Post Name & Qualification:||Age limit:18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018|
|Assistant Manager: GATE qualified 141 posts
Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma 645 posts
Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) 1058 posts
|Pay Scale: 20600-46500/–
Pay Scale: 10170-18500/-
|Selection process: CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview||Job Location: Delhi|
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here click here|
|Apply online||Click Here click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has released the Admit Card for the Delhi metro Admit card. Download Admit card Start Date 26th March and Closing Date 09th April 2018.
Eligibility candidates Download DMRC Admit card 2018
Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:
Job Location: Delhi.
DMRC Recruitment Posts And Vacancy Details
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment posts wise vacancies given below:
- Assistant Manager Finance – 2 Posts.
- Station Controller (SC/TO) – 395 Posts.
- Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) – 176 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 107 Posts.
- JE (Electronics) – 99 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 39 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 22 Posts.
- Office Assistant – 09 Posts.
- Account Assistant – 11 Posts.
- Stenographer – 15 Posts.
- Maintainer – 634 Posts.
Candidates Selected by DMRC Recruitment will get impressive salary according to their posts.
DMRC RECRUITMENT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the posts should meet the minimum eligibility criteria shown below:
Candidates want to apply for DMRC should meet the minimum Education Qualification according to the posts in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited. Details about Educational Qualification is given in the official Advertisement link below at the end of Article.
For Maintainer Post – The upper age limit for the candidates applying for a job is between 18 to 25 years for the post of Maintainer.
For Other Posts – The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the job is between 18 to 28 years for other posts in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation beyond upper age limit will be applicable as per Government of India instructions.
- Rs. 300/- have to pay for General and OBC candidates through SBI Bank Challan (Non-Refundable).
- Rs. 150/- have to pay for SC/ ST candidates through SBI Bank Challan (Non-Refundable).
DMRC Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination Test and Interview.
How To Apply for DMRC RECRUITMENT
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of DMRC Recruitment from 24 October to 25 November. Candidates can follow the instructions below to fill the application form:
- Candidates should carefully read the Recruitment notification before applying for the post.
- Go to the link given below at end of an article (Apply Online) to fill the application form.
- Fill the all required information in the form carefully without any mistake.
- Upload the Passport size photograph and signatures on the application form.
- Provide fee payment details as per the category.
- Submit the application form before 25 November.
All the eligible candidates are invited to apply for the posts through online medium. The candidates can apply through the official website of DMRC.
The candidates must have a valid e-mail ID. On the official website of DMRC, click on the careers option and then click on the notification posted by the DMRC regarding recruitment and follow the procedure mentioned in it.
For more details, a candidate can go through DMRC’s official site of www.delhimetrorail.com