DSSSB PGT, TGT Recruitment 2018 Apply For The 9232 Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher TGT, PGT, PRT Posts – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Release the Notification For TGT, PGT, PRT Posts. All Interested candidates Can Apply For The Post Through Online on are before Update soon.
DSSSB Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher PGT, TGT Recruitment
- Organization Name: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Subject: DSSSB Recruitment & results notification News
- Selection process; written exam
- How to apply: Online Mode
Tier 1 & Tier 2 exam dates Announces soon.
DSSB latest news
|Start of Online Registration||5/01/2018|
|Last Date to fill the application form||31/01/2018|
|The release of Admit Card||This Month|
|Admit card download at||DSSB online|
Special education teacher
Primary teacher, TGT, PGT
Exam pattern & Marks
|Subject||Marks tier 1||Marks tier 2|
DSSSB online application process
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post through online candidates visit our site and fill the form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee and Submit The Form.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Only online mode of application is supposed to be made, no other means of online application will be accepted.
- No Printout of application form is required to send to the Official Address of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- During the examination, candidates are required to carry at least one Official Identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, etc.
- A candidate may apply for multiple posts, but the Board if needed may take the exams of two different categories on the same day. Hence, the candidate will only be able to give the exam to anyone in which applied.
dsssb admit card
Some of the posts applied in dsssb with postcodes like 141/07, 46/10 & 47/10 candidates can collect DSSB admit cards from Delhi “Subordinate Services recruitment Selection board office” from 25th to 27th dates only/-
How to download dsssb admit card?
- First of All visit the http://delhi.gov.in/ and select Delhi subordinate service department then it redirects you to
DSSSB recruitment page.
- there you can find “dsssb admit card” option.
- you can click on that title in order to get dsssb admit card for writing at Delhi regional centers.
- That sends you to dsssbonline.nic.in the above process may little bit long but this is basic level.
- you can download directly your dsssb admit card by visiting the website provided at the end of this article.
- After you visited the dsssbonline.nic.in that also sends you a new IP address of dsssb.
You have log into dsssb web portal in order to download dsssb hall ticket/call letter
- ENTER YOUR DATE OF BIRTH
- SSC ROLL NUMBER AND PASS YEAR
- CAPTCHA CODE
- Then you can log in case of forgot password use “forgot password option”
Contact No. – 22379204/22370307
Candidates may also drop a mail to [email protected].
Download your DSSSB admit card from www.dsssbonline.nic.in
NOTE: An ID Proof (Photo Identity) Must For Appearing exam along with DSSB admit card
DSSB Contact Address:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma,
(Near Railway Reservation Centre)
Delhi – 110092 (India)
Phone No. : 011-22370237
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Official Website : dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in & delhi.gov.in
Age Limit: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board mentioned the age limit for the candidates as 18 to 28 years.
Education Qualification: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board mentioned the Qualification Details as candidates must Complete the Graduation Degree From the Recognized board.
Selection Process: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will Select the candidates based on the Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Declared Application Fee For the General/OBC candidates Rs 100/- Through online and No Fee For the SC/ST Candidates.