Indian Army Release the Notification for the Various Post the Indian Army Technical Graduate Course/ 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course Recruitment Details are given Below Like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of the selection, Pay Scale…
Indian Army Recruitment
The Indian Army 40+Technical Graduate Course/ 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course Recruitment-Apply for The Posts – Indian Army Release the Notification for The Technical Graduate Course/ 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course Post. All Interested candidates can Apply For the Post through offline
Indian Army Published the Advertisement for the Technical Graduate Course/ 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course. All Eligible candidates can Apply for the post given below process.
Technical Graduate Course/ 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 40+ vacancies
|Indian Army RECRUITMENT 2018 DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Application start date: 24th April 2018
Last Date: 18th may 2018
|application fee: as per norms|
|Vacancy Details Total: 40 Posts job location: All over India|
|Post Name||Age limit: 18-27 years|
|Technical Graduate Course/ 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course||Qualification: Graduation/B.Tech/B.E|
|Selection process: Written Test/ Interview and relly.||pay scale: 42,500/-.|
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
How to Fill The Application form:
Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2018 may go through the process as given here.
- Willing Job Seekers for these job openings in government sector are required to visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After visiting homepage you need to search suitable link and then hit on it.
- From new window choose appropriate link related to Indian Army Jobs.
- Now Indian Army Notification will be opened in PDF format on your computer screen.
- Then you need to read opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Now you are required to choose an appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill Indian Army Online Application Form with required details in proper manner.
- After that upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Re-check your filled details then press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Lastly, take the print out of application form for future use.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process that is Interview.
Important Document Required For The Interview:
Candidates can also check the list of required documents which you need to produce at the time of selection process.
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed
- Affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof
- Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet
- and Attested copy of Degree/ Provisional Degree Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 2017 for final year appearing candidates of SSC Entry
- SSC Certificates and Xerox
- Along with photocopies, appliers are required to bring all original certificates and documents for verification.
- Starting date to submit an online application form
- Last date for submission of online application
For more details: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
how to join Indian army after 12th?
- Age 16.5 to 19 years 2 entrance exams NDA and Technical entry scheme 10+2
- NDA: For fighting arms
- 10+2 TES: technical arms like Corps of Signals, EME Core etc
Indian army notification this year
indian army recruitment for engineers