Latest govt jobs in Punjab for teachers, police, clerical and other latest recruitment news in Punjab state.PAU, Punjab Revenue department and ppsc.
Government Jobs In State of Punjab
When it comes to governmental job offerings, Punjab provides habitats with a rich variety of options depending on their preferences and different level of education and specializations. As it is mainly agricultural state, we can imagine that most of the work will be in relation to agriculture.
Frequency of Recruitment In Punjab
Prime examples of current job offerings are as follows–
- The Punjab Agricultural University is currently looking to hire data entry operators, as well as field assistants and junior engineering assistants.
- The Central Council for research in Ayurvedic science is looking for data entry operators, senior research fellows and senior consultants.
- The office of the district and session, Judge is looking to recruit steno-typists of different grades, the Rail Vikas Nigam Limited is needing engineers,
- The Punjab Agro Industries Corporation is looking for Clerk-cum-computer operator, sub-inspector, Junior Storekeeper as well as technical assistants, the Punjab Agricultural University is currently recruiting data entry operators, lab and field helpers.
- The National Fertilizers Limited has announced free positions for Junior Engineer Assistants,
- The National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases is recruiting laboratory technicians and field workers and the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is currently in need of Software and Hardware Experts and has announced various vacancy positions. The Punjab Postal Circle is recruiting postal assistants, sorting assistants. The ShaheedBhagat Singh State Technical campus has announced free teaching faculty positions.
A Bout Punjab
Punjab is a state that is located in the northwest of the Indian Republic. It is forming a part of the Punjab region. The capital of Punjab is Chandigarh. Interesting fact about the Indian Punjab is that it was divided in 1966 with the formation of relatively new states of Haryana and the current state of Punjab.
Historically, in 1947 after the proclaiming of India’s independence, Punjab was divided into West and East Punjab due to various religious reasons. A great number of people were displaced and this undeniable led to violence in Punjab’s society. In 1956 the state of East Punjab was integrated in order to create new, larger Indian state carrying the name Punjab. The state spreads over an area of 50,362 square kilometers. The official language of the state is Punjabi language that is written in Gurmukhi script. Interestingly enough the Punjabi language is the ninth most spoken language in the whole world.
Recruitment of Punjab
When it comes to administration, the state of Punjab is divided into 22 districts and numerous sub-divisions. The main industrial niche is agriculture as Punjab is one of the most fertile regions in India, thus creating perfect conditions for wheat-growing. Another fact worth noting is that Punjab has the lowest level of hunger in entire India. The state legislature is a unicameral assembly with 117 members. People from the Punjab province hold the rights to Elect a predetermined number of members of the Indian Parliament. The head of the Punjab Government is a Chief Minister and he is vested with a lot of responsibilities as well as executive powers. Interestingly enough, the capital of Punjab, Chandigarh also serves as the capital of the neighboring state of Haryana.