Uttarakhand is a state of the northern part of India. It was formerly known as Uttaranchal. It is famously known as the Land of Gods. It was declared as a state in the year 2000. Since then it has made quite an astonishing development as far as the state’s growth is concerned.
Uttarakhand is one gorgeous place to visit any time of the year. It has so many great locations and unearthly places that it is literally impossible to describe in words. But if someone is planning to stay there for a few years he/she has to look for suitable jobs, or for that matter the people who are already living in Uttarakhand they need to do the same.
Let’s take a look at the job scenario of Uttarakhand:-
- As it is a state filled with scenic beauties and unique geographical locations, Tourism dept. plays a great part in the state’s earnings. Some of the places of interest in Uttarakhand are Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Panch Kedar, Panch Prayag, Rishikesh, Haridwar.
The Uttarakhand tourism dept. is known as Uttarakhand Tourism Development Board.
It frequently hosts jobs for various positions. The interested candidates should keep looking for these jobs. As tourism Dept is considered one of the most fastest growing industries, getting yourself a job in this dept. will do a world of good for you.
There are many other govt. jobs that are available in Uttarakhand. Some of them are listed below:-
- UUSDIP or Uttarakhand Urban Sector Development Investment Program is one of the most frequent recruiter in Uttarakhand. It is basically an Asian Development Bank (ADB) which supports the Government of India (GoI) and the Government of Uttarakhand (GoU) in balancing social structure and reducing poverty as well as total social economic development.
It recruits for various kinds of posts such as Project Manager, Water supply and waste water management engineer, Civil Engineer (Senior & junior), E&M engineers, slum improvement engineers, Road & Traffic management officers, environment engineers.
- Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL) also invites application from all candidates with their recommended skill sets.
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is also known to host various kinds of recruitments throughout the year. So interested candidates can try and look for the way to get in touch with the right person in order to be informed when the vacancies are available.
- The Uttarakhand Gramin Bank is another popular recruiter in Uttarakhand. This Bank is supported by SBI. It was founded on the 1st of Nov in the year 2012. It was a result of the union of the Dehradun Gramin Bank, Haldwani Bank and Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Uttaranchal Gramin Bank in the State of Uttarakhand. From its starting day, it has been offering many jobs in various fields. So it you are a job seeker in Uttarakhand, it should stay on the upper side of your list.
There are plenty of options in Uttarakhand as far as the job perspectives are concerned. If you are looking forward to find yourself a govt. job in Uttarakhand then you should keep an eye of the above-mentioned organization. There are exams being held every now and then, make sure you get the right information about them.