National Bank for Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) Invites application form for the posts of Group A, B vacancies. how to apply, Eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee and other details has given a short notification.
Company Name – NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (NABARD)
Official Website – CLICK HERE
For Online apply before you should read given a below notification, apply online before last date 2nd April 2018.
Assistant managers in Grade A RDBS
Group A Preliminary exam date revised 19th May 2018.
Main Exam: 17th June 2018.
Recruitment by NABARD 92+ Group A & B vacancy apply online
|Recruitment by NABARD 2018 SHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Application start date: 13th March 2018
Last Date: 2nd Aprile 2018
| Application Fee: Gen, OBC 800/-
and SC, ST, PH:150/-
|Vacancy Details Total: 92 Posts|
|Post Name||Age limit: 21-30 years|
|Group A & B||Qualification: Degree/Master Degree|
Phase-I: Preliminary Exam, Phase-II: Mains
Exam and Phase-III: Interview
|pay scale: As per NABARD rules|
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Download admit card
- Admit card Available date revised.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Exam Date: 19th May 2018
- Phase-II: Mains Exam date: 17 June 2018
- Exam and Phase-III: Interview
Nabard online application process
- It is suggested to the Candidate to get a hard copy (or a printout) of both the application form and the eReceipt of the application fee.
- The photo that will be uploaded
- must be a recent color passport sized photo
- ensure that there is no “red-eye” in the photo
- Caps, hats and dark glasses on the photograph are not acceptable.
- The dimension of the photo must be in 200 x 230 pixels
- Maximum Size of the photo should be in between 20 to 50 kilobytes.
- The signature that will be uploaded
- needed to be signed on a white paper with black ink
- Preferred Dimension of the Signature should be 140 x 60 pixels
- Signature size must be in between 10-20 kilobytes
- Admit card Online test can be downloaded from the Bank’s Official website.
ABOUT THE BANK
The RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) on 30th March 1979 constituted a committee to review the arrangements for institutional credit for agriculture and rural development and then came the requirement for a committee to provide full attention towards this welfare part credit problems arising out of integrated rural development and with it formed the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD).
The Mission of this Bank is
“Promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural prosperity through effective credit support, related services, institution development and other innovative initiatives.”
Wing C-24, ‘G’ Block
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East) Mumbai – 400 051
Solar panels Scheme/subsidy NABARD by GOI
30% subsidy provided by Government of India under JNNSM Jawaharlal Nehru national solar mission.
50% of Money available through Bank, 100% refinance with the interest rate of 2% by NABARD bank.
20% money has to invest in the person.
85 DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANTS BY NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Last Date of Online Submission of Application and Payment for Development Assistants Recruitment by NABARD
- Before applying check properly if you are meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Keep with yourself a scanned copy of color photograph and a signature.
- A valid email-ID along with a valid mobile number is required.
Choice of the center for examination of Development Assistants Recruitment by NABARD can be made during filling up the application form. and later in no circumstances, date, venue or time of examinations could be changed. However, the bank’s authorities hold the full right to cancel a venue or to add a new venue. as per the response received in this advertisement in case of cancellation of a venue, the candidate will be offered a different one.
The Venue where the examination will be held and the time and date of the examination will be mentioned clearly in the CALL LETTER which would be received by the Candidate.
APPLICATION FEE required for the post of Group A,B by NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
|Category of Applicant||Application FEE||Banking Charges||TOTAL CHARGE|
Please Note: Staff candidates need not pay any fees.
All payment of Fees must be made online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
NOTE: Vacancies can be increased or decreased any time, as per the requirement of Bank.
There is the total of 85 vacancies in 24 states of India. Please Note that each candidate can apply only in One State and not more than that.
Age of the candidate must be in between 18 to 35 years.
For the post of Development Assistant, a minimum of bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a score of 50% mark is very important.Candidates must read and write English fluently, and also must have the local language of the place applying for in grip.
Development Assistant for NABARAD Recruitment SALARY
The starting basic salary will be not more than 8,040/- along with which two incentives for Graduates will be given which will make the total come to 8,860/-
Nabard Assistant manager Grade A & B Recruitment
- 115 posts in RDBS Rural development banking services.
- Asst Manager: Grade A 50 Posts.
- Manager: 08 posts.
- qualification: Degree, PG etc.
- Asst manager Rajbasha Grade A 8posts
- Assist manager in security & protocol Grade A; 6 posts. eligibility: a commissioned officer with 5+work experience.