NDA recruitment 2017 |LDC|MTS|Fireman|apply online||Last date|application fee|eligibilty|Syllabus|vacncy details|www.ndacivrct.gov.in
NDA recruitment 2017~ Fireman MTS LDC posts
NDA Recruitment notification 2017 National Defence Academy (NDA) Recruitment Notification has been advertised on their official website www.ndacivrect.gov.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to NDA on or before the last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of NDA, near about 66 LDC, Cook, MTS, Fireman Post will be filling up by National Defence Academy. Last date for Application 20th March-2017
NDA recruitment 2017 notification
NDA Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit the official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of National Defence Academy Recruitment 2017 like NDA Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees the last date of application is available in official notification.
NDA recruitment 2017 Apply online @ndacivrect.gov.in
Aspirants who are waiting for National defence academy(NDA) LDC, MTS, Fireman, painter and other posts they can apply online through official website www.ndacivrect.gov.in before 20-03-2017.
NDA recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
1. Lower Division Clerk – 07
2. Statistical Assistant – 01
3. Ground Superintendent – 01
4. Cook – 03
5. Painter – 01
6. Fireman – 01
7. Technical Attendant – 01
8. Multi Tasking Staff – 50
NDA notification 2017 Eligibility criteria
Educational qualification: National Defence Academy(NDA) selection board looking candidates who have 8th/ 10th/ 12th passed with equivalent qualification.
Pay scale: Pay scale of NDA recruitment posts Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
Selection Process: applicant will be select basis on Written Exam/ Skill test
How to Apply: Group C Vacancies by National Defense Academy invite online from www.ndacivrect.gov.in before 20-03-2017
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website which is www.ndacivrect.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, applicants have to select the tab “Careers / Recruitment”.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in the correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Also, upload signature and photograph, if required.
- Finally, candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
For more details of NDA recruitment 2017 selection procedure, age limit, eligibility criteria, exam date and other details www.ndacivrect.gov.in.
Click here NDA recruitment 2017 Notification PDF