NGRI Recruitment 2015-16
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has published an advertisement as NGRI Recruitment 2015-16. The interested and eligible candidates can apply Online or Offline. Applications are invited for filling up 12 Assistant and Junior Stenographer Posts in NGRI. The interested candidate must fill online application form on or before the closing date which is 26th June 2015 & after that the candidate have to send hard copy of form before last date which is 29th June 2015.
The National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) is a geoscientific research organization. It was established in 1961 under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India’s largest Research and Development organization. It is also supported by more than two hundred scientists and other technical staff whose research activities are published in several journals of national and international interest.
Research areas undertaken by this institute include hydrocarbon and coal exploration, deep seismic sounding studies, mineral exploration, exploration and management of groundwater resources, earthquake hazard assessment, structure of earth’s interior and its evolution (theoretical studies), and geophysical instrument development.
- Last Date of Online Applications: 26th June 2015.
- Last Date for receiving signed application with enclosures: 29th June 2015.
Details of Post and Vacancy:
NAME OF POSTS: Assistant and Junior Stenographer.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 12
- Assistant General Gr.III – 03 vacancies
- Assistant Finance & Accents Gr.III – 02 vacancies
- Assistant Stores & Purchase Gr.III – 03 vacancies
- Junior Stenographer – 04 vacancies
- The interested candidates should possess 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized institution along with a typing speed of 35 word per minute in English or 30 word per minute in Hindi on computer for the posts of Assistant.
- The interested candidates should possess 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized institution with a typing speed of 80 word per minute in shorthand and 35 – 40 word per minute in Hindi or English for the post of Junior Stenographer.
The candidates who want to be a part of this organization must also fulfill age criteria that will be decided by management of the organization.
For assistant post the pay scale is Rs 5200 to Rs 22000 with grade pay of Rs 1900.
For Junior stenographer post the pay scale is Rs 5200 to Rs 22000 with grade pay of Rs 2400.
How to apply?
- The candidates must first go to official site of National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) which is www.ngri.org.in
- Go to career option available on the top of page & click on the link.
- For the “new user” the candidate has to register with the required details.
- When you get the User Name and Password, you need to log in again.
- Online application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill in all entries carefully and correctly.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature along with application.
- After completion of form, press “Submit” button after checking it.
- Take the print out of filled application form & attach all the required documents & send it to postal address which is provided below.
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute,
Uppal Road, Hyderabad-500007,
For further details candidate can look up to the published notification on the official website.