National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited has notified about the recruitment for the posts of 97 Junior Manager, Deputy Manager. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post in prescribed format mentioned on their website on or before 12th February 2018.
The NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation) Limited is a state-owned mineral producer working for the Government of India. NMDC is owned by the Government of India and is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. NMDC is involved in the exploration of iron ore, rock phosphate, copper, limestone, gypsum, Benito, magnetite, dolomite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite etc. It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter. It has been producing about 30 million tons of iron ore from 3 of the fully mechanized mines in Chhatisgarh and Karnataka. NMDC also operates the only mechanized diamond mine in the country at Penna in Madhya Pradesh.
Date to remember:
Last date applications: 12th February the application must reach the office by 12th February. The applications received later will not be accepted.
Details about the post and vacancies:
- Junior Manager (Executive Cadre): 32 vacancies
- Deputy Manager (Executive Cadre): 01 vacancies
The pay scale for the junior Manager 50000 to 160000.
Deputy Manager is Rs. 70,000 to Rs.2,00,000.
Required Educational Qualification
- Junior Manager (Executive Cadre): The candidate must have done MCA or BE/B.Tech (Computer/CS/IT) OR M.Sc/M.Sc(Tech.)/M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Manager (Executive Cadre): The candidate must have done M.Sc./M.Sc. Tech.,/M.Tech in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics from a recognized University/Institute with first class.
Age Limit: The candidate applying for the post must be 35 years junior manager and 45 years Deputy Manager.
Application Fee: Deputy Manager 500/- And Junior Manager 300/-
How to Apply?
The candidates who are interested and are eligible for the post can send their applications with all the details filled and enclosed with all the Required Document send to Post Box No.1382, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028 on or before 20.02.2018.
For more Details click on the Advataisment PDF link
For online apply click here
Latest NMDC Recruitment 2018
- NMDC Recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: National Mineral Development Corporation
- Subject: NMDC Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: www.nmdc.co.in
- Selection process; Written Test, interview, group discussion.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 19.02.2018.
- Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: 169 posts
- Junior Manager:
- Maintenance Assistant(Mechanical):
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee): 05 posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee): 114 posts
- Qualification: ITI and (QCA ): B.Sc
- salary: 12030-21220/-
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Application Fee: 150/-
- Selection process; interview
- Online application website: http://www.nmdc.co.in
- For more information click on the below Advertisement pdf link here
- Official Advertisement PDF
- For apply online
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://99govtjobs.co.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.