Recruitment in Banks
There are plenty of jobs opportunities in several banks across India. There are many public sector banks or nationalized banks who are offering jobs with a good pay scale. Some of these banks are Central Bank of India (CBI Bank), Allahabad Bank, Indian Bank, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of India etc.
Mostly banks recruit Clerks, PO, MT, MTS, Security officers with degree qualification with 55% marks. But sometimes some different posts like CA, Top level management with MBA and other etc.
Banks Are 2 types Commercial and Rural banks, These rural banks under the control of commercial banks.
IDBI Executive admit card, exam date 28th April 2018.
IBPS PO MT VII Results available until 1st may 2018.
OICL AAO Interview Results
Latest bank Jobs India
|Bank Name||Job title||Vacancies||Eligibility||Last date|
|RBI||legal consultant||05||Graduate||14th may 2018|
|SBI Po||Probationary officers||2000||Any graduate||13th May 2018|
|Bank of Baroda||Specialist officers||361||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM||17th May 2018|
|Bank of Baroda||Managers||468||UG/PG||06/05/2018|
|Bank of India||Officers||158||UG/PG||5th May 2018|
|Indian Bank||Specialist officers||145||Any Graduate,||2nd May 2018|
|Vijaya Bank||clerk & managers||37||12th -UG||27/04/2018|
|Allahabad Bank||Corporation Bank||ING Vysya Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Deutsche Bank||Jammu and Kashmir Bank|
|Axis Bank||Development Credit Bank||Karnataka Bank Ltd|
|Yes Bank Ltd||Dhanlaxmi Bank||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Federal Bank||Kotak Bank|
|Bank of India||ICICI Bank||Laxmi Vilas Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Oriental Bank|
|Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Punjab National Bank –|
|Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|City Union Bank||IndusInd Bank||South Indian Bank|
|State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||State Bank of Mysore||State Bank of Patiala|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||State Bank of Travancore||Syndicate Bank|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.||Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||State Bank of India|
|UCO Bank||Vijaya Bank||RBI Bonk jobs|
|United Bank of India||Union Bank of India||world Bank jobs|
|Bandhan Bank jobs||Dena bank||SCS Bank|
|MP Apex Bank||SCDCC Bank||DNS Bank Recruitment|
|PDCC Bank Recruitment||MUC Bank Recruitment||IBPS|
|Rural Bank Recruitment|
|Shamrao vital Co-Operative bank.|
|South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank|
|Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank|
|Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank|
|Pune District Central Co-Operative bank|
|District CoOperative Bank|
|Kangra central co-operative bank|
|Satara district co-operative bank|
|Satara Dcc Bank Recruitment|
OBC Oriental bank of bank commerce post
Peon cum Housekeeper with 10th class (not passed 12th or equivalent). Send their application to Raipur by Post. The application Form A4 Size paper duly and signed with passport photo along with certificates.
probationary manager CA posts In Vijaya bank
Eligibility; CA final year passed candidates age between 20-35 years.
Fee: 300+50 Intimation charges (OBC, General), other only 50 rupees intimation charges through online.
How to apply: Online + Offline (send the application to Vijaya bank Address Bangalore) online apply at www.vijayabank.com, or http://ibps.sifyitest.com/
SBBJ Bank Recruitment (State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur)
The SBBJ is providing jobs like Part Time Safaikaramchari and Clerical Cadre.
- For Part-time Safaikaramchari post the minimum qualification required is 10 + 2 education from any recognized institution.
- The age limit applied for the applicants is 18 years to 26 years, there is also age relaxation for reserved categories.
- The candidates can apply by filling the application form with required documents and send it to SBBJ, the Regional officer before the deadline.
- For the post of Clerical Cadre, minimum education required is 10thstandard from any recognized institution and also the candidate should be between the age of 18 years and 26 years.
- The applicant must have represented the state in the National event, as would have got distinction while representing the district at the state level.
- Interested people can send the application handwritten or typed with full details and required documents attested by the gazetted officer to the chief manager, state bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Head Office, Tilak Marg, Jaipur.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment (Bob cards)
The BOBCARDS is offering the post of Officer for corporate office at Mumbai and other areas across the country.
- For this post, the candidate should be between the age of 18 to 30 years.
- The least education need is Graduate degree with minimum marks of 50% from any recognized university.
- The examination is held online and then followed by the interview.
- The online examination includes sections like Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, computer knowledge and General Awareness.
- All the interested candidates can apply and make the payment online.
- For more details visit bobcards.com.
National Housing Bank Recruitment:
National Housing Bank invites all the interested Indian citizens to apply for the post of Rajbhasha Officer in Junior Management Grade (Assistant Manager).
- The minimum requirement for this post is a graduate degree in Hindi from a recognized university with minimum marks of 55%.
- The applicant applying for this post should be between the age of 21 to 28 years.
- The selection is purely based on the online examination and Interview.
- The candidates can apply for the post online through NHB website.
All latest Bank jobs in
Central Bank of India Recruitment:
Central Bank of India Samajik-Utthan-Prashikshan-Sansthan requires Faculty / Office Assistant on the basis of Annual Contract.
- For Faculty post the aspirant should under the age limit of 65 years with sound health.
- He/she should have a post-graduation degree in MA in Rural development or in Sociology or Psychology etc.
- Should have computer knowledge.
- For the post of Office Assistant, the candidate should have a graduation degree in BSW / BA / B.Com.
- Computer knowledge.
- Should have knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping.
The selection is done through personal interview.
The candidates can apply for the job by sending the filled application with all the required documents to Regional Manager or chairman, Local Advisory Committee, CBI, 7 Civil Lines, Regional Office, Sagar.
- SBI Bank Jobs,
- IBPS Recruitment CWE
- RBI recruitment
- OBC Oriental bank of Commerce Jobs
- Bank of Baroda jobs
- World bank recruitment
- J&K Gramin Bank Jobs
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- South Indian Bank Recruitment
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment
- Andhra Bank Recruitment
All latest Bank jobs, All latest Bank jobs