SCI Release the Notification For the Various Post the SCI Recruitment Details are Given below Like Age Limit, Qualification, Mode Of The Selection, and Payscale.
- Recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: Supreme Court of India (SCI)
- Subject: SCI Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 08.01.2018
- SCI Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: consultant
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in law
- Age Limit: 25 years. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: No application fee
- Pay scale Approximately: 40000/-
- Selection process; Written exam + PET
- How to apply: visit www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in check apply online menu in main navigation bar from o7/12/2017.
- Online application website. http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- For more information click on the below Advertisement pdf link here
- Official Advertisement PDF & application link
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://99govtjobs.co.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription
SCI Recruitment 2017
Apply For The 35 Electrical officer Post – Shipping Corporation Of India Release the Notification for The Electrical Officer Post. All Interested candidates can apply For The Post through Walk-In on 15/05/2017.
Shipping Corporation Of India Published the Advertisement for the 35 Electrical Officer Post. All Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Given below Process.
Name Of The Organization: Shipping Corporation Of India
Total No Of the Post: 35
Name Of The Position: Electrical Officer
Age Limit: Shipping Corporation Of India mentioned the Age Limit for the candidates as maximum 45 years.
Education Qualification: SCI Recruitment mentioned the Qualification details for the candidates as BE/B TECH/Diploma In Electrical or Electrical and Electronics From The Recognized university.
Selection Process; Shipping Corporation Of India will Select the candidates based on the Interview.
How To Apply For The SCI Recruitment:
All Interested and eligible candidates can Apply for The Post Through Online candidates visit our site and Fill The form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay The Application Fee Then Submit The Application Form and Print The Form.
Click here to Apply For the IOCL Recruitment.
Last Date: 15/05/2017.
For More Details: http://www.shipindia.com/careers/recruitment-details.aspx?NjY.
SCI Recruitment 2017
SCI Recruitment to apply for 50 Trainee Electrical Officers and Electrical Officers-Shipping Corporation Of India Release The notification From 50 Trainee electrical Officers And Electrical Officers All Interested And Eligible candidates can apply For the Post through Online on are before 20/02/2017.
Shipping Corporation Of India Published The Advertisement for Trainee Electrical Officers and Electrical Officers Posts Vacancies Apply For The posts through online given Process to Apply for the Posts.
Importance Of this page contains:
2.Name & No Of the posts
3.Age & Salary Details
4.Education & Selection Process
Name Of The Organization: Shipping Corporation Of India.
Total No Of the Posts: 50
Name Of the Position: Engineer Officer.
Age limit: Shipping Corporation Of India Mentioned the Age limit 18 tears to 45 years.
Education Qualification: Shipping Corporation Of India Mentioned The education Qualification in the different post that is – Minimum Six month’s sailing experience as an Electrical officer with retired Indian Navy Personnel with B.E/ Diploma awarded by the National Navy and BE/B.Tech or Diploma in Electrical and Electrical and Electronics for S.N 01, Retired Indian Navy Personnel with BE/ Diploma awarded by the Indian navy with Graduate engineering degree or Diploma with approved by ETO course certificates.
Selection Procedure: Shipping Corporation Of India Select the Candidates Will be based on the Online Test and only candidates qualifying in the online test will be called for personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates we Have To pay The Application Fee for General and OBC Candidates Rs 1000/- and SC/ST Candidates Rs 500/- By Challan At SCI Power A/C 32628866185.
Salary package: Shipping Corporation Of India have to Pay The salary 15000/- Per month.
How to Apply for The Shipping Corporation Of India:
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for The posts through Online Candidates visit our site and Read the All Instruction to the candidates then fill the application form and Upload the required Documents photo & signature And we have to pay the application Fee through the challan Only.And lastly, Submit the Application Form and Printouts.
online registration starting date: 20-01-2017
online registration closing date and hard copies receipt: 20-02-2017
Last date of Receipt Application: 24-02-2017
Online Exam will be conducted on: 04-03-2017.
For more details: http://scielo.eadmissions.net/Images/SCI_Adv.pdf
Apply online: http://scielo.eadmissions.net/
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) was formed in 2nd October 1961 by the incorporation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation and its headquarter in Mumbai, India. Two more shipping companies one is Jayanti Shipping Company and another one is Mogul Lines Limited were lurking with SCI in 1973 and 1986 respectively. and SCI was also awarded the prestigious “Navratna” Status by Indian Government in 2008.
SCI Recruitment 2017-40 Graduate Marine Engineer posts
The Shipping Corporation of India Limited has given recruitment notification for 40 eligible candidates for Graduate Marine Engineer posts. Interested candidates may go through SCI Jobs Notification 2017 and check the detailed information on eligibility criteria and others. Applicants who are interested in this vacancy and fulfill its eligibility criteria may apply online application in between the dates 9th January to 6th February 2017 through shipindia.com. After successful submission of online application, applicants have to send the hard copy of application form through registered post/speed post on or before 8th February 2017. More details regarding Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
Total No of Posts: 40 posts
Name of the Posts: Graduate Marine Engineer (GME).
Name of the Organization: The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/- each month during training period.
Age Limit: Applicants age should not be more than 28 years as on 1st March 2017. Relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the government rules.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE registered university/institution.
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.. 500/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will based on Online Test & Interview.
Applicants who are searching for Latest Engineering Jobs may apply for the Current Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India. The SCI is about to recruit 40 Graduate Marine Engineer post, so if you fulfill eligibility criteria for this vacancy you may follow below-mentioned steps to apply for Shipping Corporation India GME Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access shipindia.com
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Fill information correctly in the online application form.
- Submit the online application by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of online filled application form attach Xerox copies of required documents along with the application, put it in an envelope.
- Write down “Application for Graduate Marine Engineer” on the top of the envelope and send it to below mentioned postal address.
Vice President I/C, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd, Shipping House,
245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
mpsc recruitment 2016: Find the latest Information about Mpsc notification online application form guidelines, news of www.mpsc.nic.in (Maharashtra Public Service Commission official website) mponline.gov.in (Maharashtra state official website).
MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 336 Asst. Engineer Posts
MPSC Recruitment 2016: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 336 vacancies for Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested candidates who are eligible for this job can apply online from 07 December 2015 to 21 December 2015 till 11:59 PM.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh, India.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 December 2015.
Posts And Vacancy Details
Name Of The Post: Assistant Engineer.
Total No. of Vacancies: 336 Vacancies.
Candidates applying for the posts in MPSC Recruitment 2016 should meet the minimum eligibility criteria shown below:
Candidates should have Graduation Degree in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech) in Civil/ Construction/ Structural Engineering.
- The maximum upper age limit for the candidates is 33 years as on 01 December 2015.
Age relaxation beyond upper age limit will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules:
- SC/ ST: 05 Years.
- OBC: 03 Years.
- Rs.523 have to pay by the General and OBC Candidates through SBI Challan/ Online Banking.
- Rs.323 have to pay by the SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped Candidates through SBI Challan/ Online Banking.
Candidates will e selected based on their performance in Written Examination Test OR Interview.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who are eligible for this job can apply online through official website of MPSC “www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in” from 07 December 2015 to 21 December 2015 till 11:59 PM.
Important Dates And Links
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07 December 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 December 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Examination Fee: 22 December 2015.
- Date of Exam: 09 January 2016 & 10 January 2016.
- Recruitment Advertisement: PDF File
- Apply Online: Link
MPSC recruitment Clerk Typist (Marathi / English)
- the candidates who want to apply for this post must have 10th class pass and good typing speed in Marathi and english.
- last date for Mpsc recruitment online application form for this post 22nd June 2014.
- 448 typing posts and age limit 18-33 years.
- candidates will select based on typist test, written exam and interview
Mpsc Assistant Commissioner (Food) Recruitment
- · Total No. of Posts: 19.
- · Name of the Posts: Assistant Commissioner (Food).
- · Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Age Limit: 19-33 year as on 01/01/2014 age relaxation may applicable.
- · Educational Qualification: Degree in Food technology or biotechnology dairy or oil technology.
- · Application Fee: 265 for OBC and General.
- · Fee for SC ST: 140 Rupees.
- · How to Apply: visit the below online application website mahaonline.gov.in fill the application available on the website and take print out pay the amount at sbi now enter your username and password upload scanned photo and documents after the successful completion of application take print out of it.
- · Online application Form: https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx.
- · Official website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in/indexe.jsp#.
- · official advertisement or Notification.pdf
- · Mpsc Syllabus Exam pattern Model paper in Marathi.
- · Hall ticket or admit card download.
- · Last date of Receipt of Application: 04/04/2014 and last date fee to pay 05/04/2014.
· Important Dates::
Mpsc syllabus Marathi language pdf
www.mpsc.gov.in MPSC Results
This posts mpsc syllabus in Marathi language pdf assistant agri dysp psi.
For more details about mpsc recruitment, notification, to apply online, syllabus, results visit .www.mpsc.gov.in