NBCC Release the Notification For The Various Post the NBCC Recruitment Details are given below Like Age Limit, Mode Of The selection, Payscale, and Qualification.
NBCC Recruitment 2017
NBCC Recruitment 2017 Apply For The 12 Management Trainee Post – National Building Construction Corporation Release the Notification For the Management Trainee Post. All Interested candidates can Apply for The Post Through online on are before 05/06/2017.
National Building Construction Corporation Published the Advertisement for the 12 Management Trainee Post. All Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Given below Process.
Name of The Organization: National Building Construction Corporation
Total No Of The Post: 12
Name Of The Position: Management Trainee
Age Limit: National Building Construction Corporation mentioned the Age Limit for The Candidates as maximum 29 years.
Education Qualification: NBCC Recruitment mentioned the Qualification Details for the candidates as Engineering Degree From The Civil/Electrical From The Recognized University with 60% marks.
Selection Process: National Building Construction Corporation will Select the candidates based on the Gate Score 2017.
Application Fee: National Building Construction Corporation Declared the Application Fee for The General/OBC Candidates to Pay Rs 1000/- through online and No Fee fir The SC/ST Candidates.
How To Apply For The NBCC Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Through online candidates visit our site and Fill the Form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay The Application Fee then Submit The Application Form and Print It.
Click here to Apply for The BEL Recruitment.
Last Date: 05/06/2017.
NBCC LIMITED IS RECRUITING PERSON WITH DISABILITIES THROUGH A SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE
Advt. No. 21/2015
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING OF APPLICATION FORM IS DECEMBER 15, 2015
Name of the Company – NATIONAL BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LIMITED (NBCC)
OFFICIAL WEBSITE – CLICK HERE
Name of the Post – Management Trainee Civil
Mode of Selection – Valid Marks for GATE 2015 and Interview Performance.
How to Apply for the Post of Management Trainee in Special Recruitment Drive by NBCC?
An application form, along with the following documents should be sent in the below given address
- Matriculation or Secondary Certificate’s Photocopy as proof of birth.
- In support of qualification, photocopies of all relevant mark-sheets and Certificates
- If person is experienced, then Photo-Copy of the all experience certificate along with pay scale
- Caste Certificate if needed then should be sent.
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Photocopy of GATE 2015 Registration Slip and Admit Card must be sent.
PLEASE NOTE: The Application format can be downloaded from the Official Website or simply by Clicking over HERE (You will Need to hover down to Page 4 of the PDF)
All this, must be sent in the below mentioned address by speed post or courier:-
“General Manager (HRM),
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
All Application must reach on or before 15.12.2015.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants need not pay any application fee.
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Management Trainee Civil in Special Recruitment Drive
- For General Candidate the Age Limit is 39 Years
- For SC/ST the Age Limit is 44 Years
- For OBC the age limit is 44 Years
Please Note, the age is calculated as on 15.12.2015
- Applying Candidates should have a full-time degree in Civil Engineer or equivalent from a recognized College or University, under the Government of India with 60% aggregate marks in the same.
- Valid Marks and Scores for GATE 2015 exam is necessary.
Vacancy for the Special Recruitment Drive For Persons with Disabilities
2 Vacancies are presently Created by NATIONAL BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LIMITED (NBCC) for Persons with Disabilities in Special Recruitment Drive
Scale of Pay by NBCC for Management Trainee Civil
The Scale of Payment is
E1 (16,400/- [Sixteen Thousand Four Hundred] to 40,500/- [Forty Thousand Four Hundred])
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- All documents sent along with the Application, should be photocopies and not original
- All Photocopies sent must be self attested by the candidate.
- The advertisement Number must be mentioned on the Envelope
- Last date for receiving of application form is 15th December 2015.
- Interview will occur in Hindi or English language
- Applying Candidates must be more than 40% disable in the relevant category.
TO VIEW THE OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC), is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development, with consolidated revenue of INR 5000 Crore. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 20000 Crore Order Book in hand and counting.
OBJECTIVES OF NBCC
To be the first ranked construction Business Company in India.
To adopt best practices and state-of-the art technology in construction business to achieve a premier position and gain sustainable competitive advantage.
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110 003, India