ssc online application SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form 2018 for cgl, mts, stenographer group c d posts, CHSL combined higher secondary level exam.
ssc online application Form for SI, ASI in Delhi Police, CISF CAPF
Instructions to ssc online application
1. Before applying online, candidates must scan their passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to website www.ssconline.nic.in
3. Read the instructions carefully before selecting the options.
4. The filling of online application contains two parts, (i). Part I Registration and (ii) Part II Registration.
9. Fill the payment details, upload photograph and scanned signature.
10. After filling with necessary data submit the online application form.
SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form
The SSC Registration Application Form Details:
Download SSC online application Form| Apply online at SSC registration.nic.in
SSC Online Part 1 Registration Process
In Part, I registration, fill basic information and submit.
6. After submission, Registration No. shall be generated, note down registration number or take the print out of the page.
7. Take the print of challan generated online after completion of part I registration and pay the fee as mentioned above.
8. After completion of payment process, go for Part II Registration.
SSC part 2 online application process
- Part-II registration requires filling with payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the registration number given by the commission and transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing. which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part-I registration.
- The online application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions
- On completion of Part-II, registration e-mail will be received by the candidate submission of application online.
SSC Online / Offline (Challan Payment) Process
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay the fee online only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net banking
- To pay fee in cash Offline, the candidate can take a printout of challan generated online after completion of Part-I registration
- Deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part-II registration
- Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to Part-II registration after completion of Part-I
- Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-II registration
- Online payment is available for registration through http://sscregistration.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Those who are exempt from payment of fee can skip
Direct Apply online http://18.104.22.168/sicpo2018/
ssc online application Documents Upload
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format
- The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height below 50 Kb or something
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format
- The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height below 30 KB
- Click here to know how to reduce images size using windows paint
- Candidates are advise to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- And On submission of details, the candidate prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application
- The candidate may press I agree on the button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required
- Thereafter no correction/modification etc shall be allowe
- Then a page with registration number shall be generated
- Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page
- The application procedure is incomplete without Part-II registration