Find the syllabus for all (UPSC / IAS / SSC CGL / NET /BANK PO) exams. mostly all the competitive exams syllabus are same but the difficulty level varies exam to exam based on the notification. some exams require skill-based syllabus so we are here to provide most popular syllabus details.
- Arithmetic & logical reasoning
- Numerical ability
- English / Language
- General studies (Science biology, chemistry, physics, geography, political science, Indian constitution, cabinet, governance and other etc. economy )
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs
General studies & knowledge
- Indian History
- Telangana History
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Telangana Geography
- Indian Economy
- Telangana Economy
- Environmental Issues
- Science and Tech.
Modern history Freedom movement (1857-1947)
Polity & Governance
geography world / India states
General studies / Awareness
General Science (biology, physics, chemistry )
Science & technology
Arithmetic ability & logical reasoning
- Analogy (పోలిక, ఒకే విధమైన, సంబంధం)
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relationship Concepts.
- Alphabet & words series
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
- Similarities And Differences
- Spatial Visualization (ప్రాదేశిక దృశ్యం)
Spatial Orientation (ప్రాదేశిక దిశ.)
- Visual Memory
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Figurative Analogy.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Semantic Classification.
- Figurative Series.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Clock *
- Number System / Series. (prime, odd, even numbers must, multiply, subtract, divide, addition, multiply and subtract with a number or a number with constantly growing etc found in number series)
- Age-related issues
- number related (classroom students)
- Number ranking (from left to right, right to left)
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Numerical Aptitude
Simplifications/formulas are required for this
- BODMAS Rule
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration- (క్షేత్రగణితం, కొలతలు)
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- SIMPLE and COMPOUND INTEREST
- ఘనపరిమాణాలు (VOLUME)
- పడవలు – ప్రవాహాలు (Boats – streams)
- పంపులు – ట్యాంకులు (pipes /pumps -Cisterns /Tanks)
- భాజనీయత సూత్రాలు (divisibility rules)
- లాభనష్టాలు (Profit and Loss)
- కాలం-దూరం (Time and Distance)
- భాగస్వామ్యం (Partnership)
- బారువడ్డీ-చక్రవడ్డీ (SIMPLE and COMPOUND INTEREST)
- నిష్పత్తి-అనుపాతం (Ratio and Proportion)
- సూక్ష్మీకరణం ( )
- వయసులపై సమస్యలు (Age-related questions)
- క్షేత్రమితి, వైశాల్యాలు, ఎత్తు- దూరాలు (H& W)
- సగటు (Averages)
- దశాంశ భిన్నాలు (Boats – streams)
- శాతాలు (Percentages)
- కాలం-పని (Time and Work)
- సంఖ్యా వ్యవస్థ (Number system)
- గసాభా (Greatest Common Divisor GCD or GCF Greatest Common Factor)
- – కసాగు ( Least Common Multiple LCM) LCM Formula
1. సంఖ్యలపై పరిక్రియలు
- English knowledge
- sentence making
- verbs comprehension
- writing ability’
- Précis Writing
- Correction of Sentences
- Annotation of selected Paragraphs/Poems, etc
Generally, All competitive exam have this primary syllabus also known as the Aptitude test.
This syllabus applicable all Indian recruitment competitive exam like SSC, UPSC, and other PSU’s competitive exams.
- Technical ability
- Computer Awareness
- Typing test
- Trade Test
translation skills required for steno & junior translator. for LDC & UDC typing and computer awareness required.
For Defence and navy syllabus
THE Physical standard required.
Height from 162, weight no less than 45-50kgs, chest only for male 85+5.
small endurance test may require for this kind of jobs.
Most popular syllabus in competitive
syllabus ugc net
There are 94 subjects avaible kindly visit ugcnet website and download the respective subject.
EX: Paper code 00.
General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
- Teaching Aptitude
- research aptitude
- reading comprehension
- reasoning with maths
- logical reasoning
- data interpretation
- Information and communication technology ICT
- People and environment
- Higher education system: governance, polity and administration
FOr detailed PDF file download UGC net syllabus paper code 00.
UPSC IAS Syllabus
1. The paper I- General Studies 200 Marks 2 hours.
2. Paper II- CSAT (Aptitude test) 200 marks 2 hours. (Arithmetical logical reasoning)
33% marks need to secure in order to qualify for Mains Exam.
- A- Modern Indian Language
- B- English Language
- I- Essay
- II- GS I
- III- GS II
3. Interview/ Personality Test
This page will be updated on regular basis.