About TNPSC Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is established in 1923, by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Recruitment Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC Release the Notification for The Various Post The TNPSC Recruitment Details are Given below Like Age Limit, Payscale, Mode Of The Selection, and qualification.
Civil Judge 320 vacancy 2018
|TNPSC Civil Judge RECRUITMENT 2018 SHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Application start date:09.04.2018
Last Date: 07.05.2018
| Application Fee: 150/-
Examination fee: 500/-
|Vacancy Details Total: 320 Posts|
|Post Name||Age limit: 22-40 years|
|Civil Judge||Qualification: Degree in Law with 3 years Experience (or)
Fresher: Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law
|Selection process: Written Test/ Interview||pay scale: 27700-120-33090-920 – 40450-
1080- 44770+ Allowances
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NOTIFICATIONS – 2018|
|01||08/2018||09.04.2018||07.05.2018||Preliminary Examination 09.06.2018 FN||APPLY ONLINE|
and exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://99govtjobs.co.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
TNPSC recruitment [email protected]
- Assistant Agriculture Officer,
- Tnpsc Assistant Engineer
- Asst Director
- Assistant geologist
- Hostel Superintendent
- Physical Trainee Officer
- Combined Civil services Examination
Tamilnadu public service commission(TNPSC) released notifications for vacancies. The recruitment notification Eligible and interested candidates apply through online.
All latest TNPSC Recruitment Notifications, Advertisements, Application Form details by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from its official websites www.tnpsc.gov.in and tnspcexam.net
TNPSC Recruitment TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has released notifications for this year.
Age Limit: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission mentioned the Age Limit for the candidates as 18 to 30 years.
Education Qualification: TNPSC Recruitment mentioned the Qualification details are Must Complete the Graduation Degree from the Recognized University. Sees the Notification For More Details for the Education qualification.
Selection Process: TNPSC Recruitment Will Select the Candidates based On the Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Declared the Application Fee for the candidates as to pay Registration Fee Rs 100/- and Examination Fee Rs 100/-.
How to Apply For The TNPSC Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Through Online candidates visit Our site and Fill The Application Form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee Then Submit The Application Form and Print The Application.
Click here to Apply For the TN MRB Recruitment.
Apply Online: http://tnpscexams.net/
tnpsc online application form process
Checklist for online applies on tnpscexams.net tnpsc official website.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email and Phone number
- Printer Ready to print or save pdf application in desktop in case available.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment Board
Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website (www.tnpsc.gov.in) or other website specified by the TNPSC.
The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- A. Candidates are first required to go to the TNPSC s website www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- C. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- if the onetime registration with tnspsc done login to the tnpsc portal,
- F. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications if not uploaded during one-time registration with tnpsc
- G. After completion of tnspsc online application make sure to complete the payment process to validate registration.
- Online application Form: Tnpsc online application form,
- Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in and tnpscexams.net,
- Other topics: tnpsc hall tickets, tnpsc results.
- TNPSC Recruitment cut off marks http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/cut-off-marks.html
- And TNPSC Recruitment Board previous papers http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/previous-questions.html
- TNPSC Answer keys http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html
- www.tnpscexams.net Online Application Form
Tnpsc Syllabus Exam pattern Model papers: