UPPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
The UPPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form uppscup.nic.in UP PSC Recruitment 2018 Various Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Uppsc recruitment in UPPSC exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
Uther Pradesh public service commission Recently invites published for the post of Licentiates teachers. and interested candidates apply online before 16th April 2018
For more details are given below
|UPPSC Recruitment 2018 SHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Last Date: 16.04.2018.
| Application Fee: General: Rs. 100/-
Other Backward Class: Rs. 100/-
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 40/-
|Vacancy Details Total:10768 Post|
|Post Name||Age limit: 21 to 40 years|
| Licentiates teacher:
male: 5364 posts
Female: 5404 posts
|Qualification: Degree with B.ed|
|Selection process: Written Test/ Interview||pay scale: 9300- 34700/-
Grade pay: 4800/-
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://99govtjobs.co.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
Public Service Commission, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
(UPPSC) is going to issue recruitment notification for filling
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from www.uppsc.nic.in
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
3. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
4. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link beside the desired post to be applied for.
5. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of an application form and Submit.
6. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
7. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
8. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
9. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and retain it for further use.