Latest updates UPSC CAPF Release the Notification for the Assistant command AC Posts
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 Apply For The 398 Assistant Commandant Posts – UPSC Central Armed Police Force Release the Notification for the Assistant Commandant Posts. All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post through online on are before 21st may 2018.
UPSC CAPF ALIAS Central Armed Police Force Published the Advertisement for the assistant commandant Post. All Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post given below process.
|UPSC CAPF RECRUITMENT 2018 DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Application start date: 25th April 2018
Last Date: 21st may 2018
SC, ST: no fee
|Vacancy Details Total: 398 Posts|
|Post Name||Age limit: 18-25 years|
|CAPF AC (assistant commandant)||Qualification: Graduate|
|Selection process: Written Test/ Document Verification
and PST/ Interview.
|pay scale: not specified|
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online part 1
|Admit card||available soon|
Important dates for UPSC CAPF notification 2018:
|The release of official notification||April 25th, 2018|
|Commencement of application process||April 25th, 2018|
|Last date of the application process||21st May 2018|
|UPSC CAPF Admit card available on||August 2018|
|CAPF 2018 Exam date||12th August 2018|
|Exam Result||October 2018|
UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form
UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) AC Examination for the posts of Assistant Commandants. This written examination will be scheduled to recruit the eligible candidates in Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB.
Union public commission CAPF Eligible criteria:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Male/female both are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. However female candidates are not eligible to apply for ITBP.
- UPSC CAPF Qualification The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates must have aged between 20 and 25 as on 1st August of the notification year.
- CAPF candidates have to possess the minimum physical standards mentioned in the official notification.
Also, check out CAPF Jobs With Degree SSC CAPF Notification.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form:
Interested candidates can apply for CAPF 2018 through online mode from the official website of UPSC. The applications have to be submitted only through online mode, any other mode of application is not allowed. The candidates can apply for CAPF 2018 from 25th April 2018.
CAPF UPSC Exam pattern:
The written examination consists of two papers:
- General ability & intelligence– This paper will have MCQ type questions. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi. The total mark will be 250.
- UPSC CAPF PAPER II Syllabus: General studies, essay & comprehension- In this paper, the candidates will have the option of writing component either in Hindi or English. The medium of writing will only be English for Precis, comprehension, other language skills. The maximum marks for this paper will be 200.
UPSC CAPF Selection Process:
The selection process of CAPF AC will be completed in 3 stages
1. UPSC AC Written examination
There will be 2 papers in the written examination. The candidates have to qualify in both the paper to take part in further processing selection.
|Paper I||General Ability & Intelligence||MCQ||125||250||2 hours|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||MCQ||_______||200||3 hours|
2. Physical standards, Physical efficiency, and Medical tests for AC.
The qualified candidates for written examination will be called for this stage. The successful candidates for this stage will be further called for final stage which is the personal interview. The details of Physical standards and Physical efficiency test are as follows-
Physical Standards- Minimum requirements are
|For Male||For Female|
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||81 cms (86 cms expanded)||NA|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
The female candidates with pregnancy during PET will be disqualified and will be rejected.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)- CAPF selection procedure 2016
|100 mt. race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 mt. race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 mt. (3 chances)||3.0 mt. (3 chances)|
|Shot-put (7.26 kgs)||4.5 mt.||_______|
3. Personal interview for AC Assistant commands
The qualified candidates for stage I and stage II (upsc capf written the examination and physical standards) will be called to attempt last stage (personal interview). The candidates who are medically unfit will be permitted to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on request & be able to attend the interview provisionally. The personal interview test will have 150 marks.
These candidates will be asked to mark their preferences for the services in the detailed application form (DAF).
In this stage, the candidates will be select on the basis of their personality and behavioral knowledge.
Final selection for UPSC CAPF
The scores of all 3 stages (written examination, physical standards, and personal interview) altogether considered for final selection by UPSC. The list of finally select candidates will be declared in the official website of UPSC.
UPSC CAPF Application Fee:
To complete the application procedure, the applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee (the application fee is exempt for female/SC/ST applicants). Application fee paid either in cash or through net banking. In net banking, the application fee can be paid through SBI, State Bank of Bikaner/Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad. And State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card. The application fee can also be paid through pay-in-slip generate in part II of registration.
How To Apply The UPSC CAPF Application:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC to fill up the application form for UPSC CAPF 2018.
- The application procedure is divided into 2 parts- Part I and Part II.
- The applicants have to choose the desired post and then enter all the required details.
- The applicants also have to pay the application fee in the specified format.
- After this part, I registration is completed and the applicants will be provided a registration no. & password through email.
- Next will be the part II registration and the applicants have to enter all the relevant details as required.
- The applicants will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in specified format and size.
- After this, the application form has to submit.
- Once the UPSC CAPF application is submitted successfully, a print copy of the application form will generate. The applicants are advised to take a copy of the same for further reference.
How To Download the Admit Card For UPSC CAPF Exam:
- The applicants have to visit the official website of UPSC and search for a link “CAPF AC Admit Card 2018”.
- Once you get the link, click on this link.
- Once you click on the link, you will be direct to next page. On next page, you have to read the instructions layout & click on the dialogue box titled “have you read the instructions regarding the download of UPSC capf e-admit card?” You need to click on yes to move on to next steps.
FAQS on UPSC CAPF
What is the difference between UPSC capf and SSC CAPF notification?
Ans: SSC CAPF Notification for recruiting SI and ASI Posts in CAPF Forces.
But UPSC CAPF Notification recruits higher level officers like Assitant commands or AC.
What is CAPF in UPSC?
UPSC CAPF Age Limit: UPSC Central Armed Police Force mentioned the Age limit for the candidates as 20 to 25 years AS NOTIFICATION DATE 25th April 2018.
Education qualification: UPSC CAPF Recruitment mentioned the Qualification details for the candidates as Must Complete the Graduation Degree from the Recognized University for more details, see the Notification.
Selection Process: UPSC CAPF Will Select the candidates based on the Written Test, PST, PET, Medical Test and Interview.
Application Fee: UPSC CAPF Declared the Application fee for the General/OBC candidates to Pay Rs 200/- and No fee For the SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply For the UPSC CAPF Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the post through online candidates visit our site and fill the form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee and submit the Application form and Print the form.
Click here to Apply For the CRPF Recruitment.
Apply Online: https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
UPSC CAPF 2018 AC Recruitment vacancies
view capf notification here.