- CDS Recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: Combined Defence Services
- Subject: Combined Defence Services Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website:
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 04.12.2017
- Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: 414 posts
- Indian Military: 100 posts
- Indian Naval: 45 posts
- Airforce: 32 posts
- Officers Training(men):225 posts
- Officers Training(women): 12 posts
- exam date 1.1.2018
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Age Limit: 18-23 as 1.1.2017. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 300/-INR for OBC, SC, ST: no application fee.
- Pay scale Approximately:
- Selection process; Written exam + PET
- Online application process;
- How to apply: visit check apply online menu in main navigation bar from 10/02/2016.
- Online application website. http://upsc.gov.in/
- For more information click on the Official Advertisement PDF link here.
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://99govtjobs.co.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription
Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS /CDSE)
This examination held twice a year. The notification regarding examinations are given in the months August and March. The examination is conducted in the month of February and August.
Name Of The Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name Of the Examination: Combined Defence Services Examination
Date Of Examination: 05 Feb 2017
Date Of Results: July 2017
Educational Qualifications Required:
- For IMA & OTA – a degree of a recognized University or equivalent is needed.
- For Naval Academy – B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of engineering.
- Air Force Academy – B.Sc. with Physics and / or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Indian Military Academy – 19-24 yrs
- Air Force Academy – 19-23 yrs
- Naval Academy – 19-22 yrs
- For Officers’ Training Academy – 19-25 yrs (Male, Women)
The examination consists of two stages:
– Written Examination
– Interview by a Services Selection Board (SSB)
Application Fee: Candidates To Pay The Application Fee For The General/OBC candidates to Pay Rs 200/- and No Fee for The SC/ST Female Candidates.The Application Fee Deposit through The State Bank Of India or Through Net Banking.
How To Apply For The UPSC CDA Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post through online candidate visit our site and fill the form and Upload the Required Documents include Photo & Signature and pay the Application Through Online or offline and Submit The Application form and Print it in further Use.
Click here to Apply – UPSC CDS
Examination Pattern: For Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy and Airforce Academy Total 100 marks each (Total 300).
- English(objective Type)
- General Knowledge(Objective Type)
- Elementry Mathematics(Objective Type)